Elite Hospital List
All Freedom Elite customers have access to the Elite Hospital List and any other NHS hospital that has been agreed by us in advance. The Standard list includes 240+ private hospitals across the UK (including Channel Islands) with all major private healthcare networks covered, including BMI Healthcare, Nuffield Health, Ramsay Healthcare and Spire Healthcare and many independent hospitals and clinics.
With the Elite Hospital List you will always have access to some of the best specialists in the country in all areas of medical expertise including cancer treatment and heart diseases.
Some of the hospitals included in the list are:
- Chelsea & Westminister Hospital – Chelsea Wing
- Great Ormond Street Childrens Hospital – International and Private Patients’ Unit
- Guys Hospital – Guys Nuffield House
- Hammersmith Hospital – The Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Wing
- Harley Street on 15 at University College Hospital (UCLH)
- Royal Sussex County Hospital
- John Radcliffe Hospital
- Nuffield Health Oxford Hospital (The Manor)
- Royal Orthopaedic Hospital
There is a small number of hospitals based in central London that will only be covered if the London Plus hospital list extension is purchased for an additional premium. You can find what hospitals are included in this list by checking our Hospital List document.
If you have any questions about the other aspects of our Elite policy, visit our Elite Medical Insurance FAQs page.
Important notice concerning the BMI Fawkham Manor hospital (Kent)
This hospital is temporarily suspended from our hospital list and is not covered by the Elite policy. This is in response to the latest report about this hospital from the Care Quality Commission which can be viewed here.