What is Freedom Worldwide?
Whether you are just moving abroad or have lived and worked outside the UK for a while now, you know how important it is to have your health and your loved ones’ health protected. With our international health insurance plan, you can rest assured that your health insurance is in good hands.
What's covered by all Worldwide plans
Wherever life takes you, we’ve got you protected through one of our 5 available levels of cover. No matter what level you choose, this will include full cover for:
- Treatment for acute conditions when you have to be admitted in a hospital (inpatient or day-patient)
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency dental treatment that requires hospital admission - individual limits apply
- MRI, CT, PET scans
- Surgery when not admitted in a hospital (outpatient) - individual limits apply
- Medical evacuation and repatriation
- Compassionate emergency visit when a member of your family is critically ill in a different country
To find out more about limits and what’s covered see our Policy Summary.